Hand-picked tours & activities
Customized tour programs
Start tours any date you like
Professional & reliable travel services
Pre, during and post trip support
Certificate of Excellence Winner
2014-2018 from TripAdvisor
Legally licensed by TURSAB
Very personalised service with a fabulous personal touch!
“We were a family of nine from India who traveled for a couple of weeks to Turkey. We went to Istanbul, Cappadocia, Kusadasi and Antalya. We requested Bulent for personal guides and transport within the country. He arranged for some great enthusiastic guides who made all our visits memorable. Lots of day trips and transport to and fro for the airports were also handily promptly. Our highlight for the trip was his surprise cruise ride on the river Bosporus!! What a lovely experience and our whole family thoroughly enjoyed it!” Simritha
Best Of Turkey Tour – 8-day fully escorted group tour, starting from Istanbul and visiting Ankara, Cappadocia, Konya, Pamukkale, Aphrodisias, Ephesus. Perfect itinerary for people who has limited ti to see the main attractions of Turkey. Best Of Turkey tour includes accommodation in hotels, sightseeing tours, as well as an expert guide, meals, domestic flight tickets and land/airport transport.
– Explore the most important sites of Byzantine and Ottoman empires.
– See the Citadel of Ankara and Ataturk Mausoleum
– Discover Pasabagi and the Red Valley and marvel at the underground city of Kaymakli.
– Marvel at the Cotton Castle springs and the ruins of the Roman health spa of Hierapolis.
– Visit the Great Theatre, Library of Celsus, Temple of Hadrian and House of the Virgin Mary.
– 2 nights in Istanbul at Nidya Hotel Galataport with breakfasts
– 2 nights in Cappadocia at Elevres Stone House Hotel with breakfast & dinner
– 1 night in Konta at “to be advised” with breakfast & dinner
– 1 night in Pamukkale at Colossae Thermal Hotel with breakfast & dinner
– 1 night in Kusadasi at Ilayda Advangarte with breakfasts & dinner
Sightseeing & Transportation
Professional English Speaking Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism, main entrance fees to sights mentioned in the itinerary, transportation with fully Air Conditioned non-smoking deluxe coach, inbound & outbound airport transfers.
– Internal flight ticket from Izmir to Istanbul (economy class)
– Taxes and handling services
– Items of a personal nature.
– Optional tours and activities.
– Gratuities to guides, drivers or staff at hotels (optional).
– Hotel extras (minibar, telephone/internet usage, laundry, etc).
– International flights to/from Turkey and personal travel insurance.
– All kinds of beverages (except the drinks served with breakfast), and medical service.
– Any other expenses not noted in the above included section or airport tax, visa for Turkey (if required).
– Available every Saturday, from March to November.
– Extra days/nights & additional tours/activities can be added in Istanbul before/after.
– If you would like to combine this tour with other destinations just let us know.
– Same itinerary can be arranged on private guided basis for individuals and/or groups.
– Prices are “starting from” per person based on twin/double share accommodation.
– Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request – please inquire.
– Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability.
Welcome to Istanbul, the city of two continents. You will be greeted at the airport with Turkish hospitality and transferred to your hotel. At 13:00 we will tour the exotic city that spans both Europe and Asia visiting the Blue Mosque, St Sophia Museum and the Hippodrome.
Overnight: Istanbul | Meals: None
OPTIONAL |Bosphorus Dinner Cruise
Admire spectacular views of Istanbul’s beautifully illuminated palaces, mosques and Bosphorus bridges, and enjoy a delicious 3-course dinner with select drinks. Glittering entertainment from belly dancers, whirling dervishes and other artistes is included, along with hotel pickup & drop-off.
Adult Price: €80.-
After breakfast and check-out, we will proceed the Turkey’s capital, Ankara to visit Anitkabir, the Mausoleum of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk before continuing on to the lunar landscape of Cappadocia.
Overnight: Cappadocia | Meals : Buffet Breakfast & dinner included.
Today we will tour the Pasabag, Uchisar Castle, Goreme Open Air Museum and Kaymakli Underground City where Turkey’s early Christians hid from persecutors. On this days discovery series you will join “Art of Turkish Carpets” event at the end of the tour
Overnight: Caooadocia | Meals : Buffet Breakfast & dinner included.
OPTIONAL |Cappadocia Balloon Ride
Marvel at the magnificent views of Cappadocia on this early morning 1-hour hot air balloon tour. Includes breakfast or Champagne with your ride. Enjoy a light meal before boarding.
Adult Price: €175.-
After leaving Cappadocia early in the morning, we will head south along the ancient Silk Road just as the ancient traders did. Along the way we will visit Sultanhani Caravansary, before stopping at Konya to tour the Mevlana Museum.
Overnight: Konya | Meals : Buffet Breakfast & dinner included.
Today we head for Pamukkale and it’s calcium travertines. Along the way we visit the ancient site of Sagalassos. Conquered by Alexander the Great in 333 BC, earthquakes and plague saw its demise in 541-2. Today it is one of the best preserved sites in Turkey and is on the UNESCO Tentaice list.
Overnight: Pamukkale | Meals : Buffet Breakfast & dinner included.
Visit the ruins of Hierapolis, the Temple of Apollo, Necropolis, and stroll over the magnificent white calcium terraces of Pamukkale. This afternoon we will enjoy a display of locally handcrafted leather goods.
Overnight: Kusadasi | Meals : Buffet Breakfast & dinner included.
Absorb yourself in history today with a guided tour of Ephesus and a visit to the Temple of Artemis. Feel the mystical atmosphere of the ancient city and theatre. Carpet weaving has long traditions in Turkey and at the carpet village we learn how the carpets are made by hand what determines their value. Then you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to Istanbul.
Overnight: Istanbul | Meals : Buffet Breakfast included.
After check-out, we will arrange for the transfer to Istanbul Airport for your onward travel arrangements.
Meals : Buffet Breakfast included.