Hand-picked tours & activities
Customized tour programs
Start tours any date you like
Professional & reliable travel services
Pre, during and post trip support
Certificate of Excellence Winner
2014-2018 from TripAdvisor
Legally licensed by TURSAB
Unreal! A must do in Turkey!
“Best boat trip I’ve done anywhere around the world! Gullet was beautiful and fully decked out, chef prepared amazing meals and rest of the crew was awesome! Kaan was a wicked skipper and Onur was a legend! Went to some of the most amazing places I’ve seen! (take some shoes to the sunken city bay and explore, absolute highlight of the trip). Cabins were little warm but sleeping under the stars was amazing and comfortable any way! Thanks for an amazing trip guys. Made our time in turkey the best!” Paul P
Marmaris to Fethiye Charter Cruise – 4-Day & 3-Night outstanding cruise experience from Marmaris to Fethiye on a traditional wooden sail boat, following a route around the must-discover alcoves of Turkey’s sun-kissed coast. Enjoy your time swimming, strolling, soaking up rays or however else you choose. During your peaceful voyage savor meals on-board (included) and relax under the sun spending the day as you please.
– 3-night gulet tour of the Turkish Riviera from Marmaris to Fethiye.
– Sleep and sail aboard a wooden gulet, a traditional Turkish boat.
– Get to know the lesser-known alcoves and bays around Ekincic Gulf.
– Take an optional tour to the ancient fishing village of Dalyan and the nearby ‘turtle beach’.
– Enjoy swimming breaks at the stunning Oludeniz Bay as well as Gemiler Island and Turunç Pınarı.
– Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea – coffee & cookies, dinner.
– A 0,5 lt bottled water per person is included only during the meals.
– All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
– Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
– Mooring expenses.
– Crew service.
– Ship water.
– Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
– Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
– Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
– Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
– On Greek Islands Itineraries; Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters for the yacht.
– All port procedures & custom expenses in foreign waters for the yacht.
– Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
– Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
– Individual customs on arrival and departure in Turkey & also Greece.
– Airport Transfers
– Available from Marmaris Harbor / Every Saturday – 15:30 / May to Oct.
– The A/C can be in use up to 8 hours daily, the use of the A/C in harbors is strictly forbidden.
– Same itinerary can be arranged on private cruise basis for individuals and/or groups.
– Extra days/nights & additional tours/activities can be added in Turkey before/after.
– Depending on sea and weather conditions, service provider reserves the right to make necessary changes to the tour itinerary to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests.
– Prices are per person based on twin/double cabin share accommodation.
– Limited cabin/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability.
– Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request – please inquire.
– No child discount is available in any itinerary. No children under the age of 12 are allowed.
|Period||Date||Price Per Person|
|1||April 27th – May 10th / October 12th – 18th||230 EURO|
|2||May 11th- 31st / Sept. 28th – October 11th||290 EURO|
|3||June 01st – June 28th / Sept 14th –27th||335 EURO|
|4||June 29th – Aug 02nd / August 31st – Sept 13th||420 EURO|
|5||August 03rd – 30th||490 EURO|
Boarding starts by 15.30 at Marmaris Marina. You will have time for visiting the old town and bazaar of Marmaris with its small streets and hundreds of shops, bars and restaurants. The castle of Marmaris lies on the old town hill and offers a beautiful view across the harbor.
Meals : Dinner included.
After breakfast you will be informed about the cruise itinerary and boat. The cruise will move towards Ekincik Gulf and overnight stay will be in this beautiful gulf. You may join an optional Dalyan excursion. The participants will be taken from the yacht with a smaller boat called ‘Piyade’ which will bring you into the green delta of Dalyan through the Lycian Rock Tombs. You will have a swimming stop at a unique place called Caretta-Caretta beach. There will also be a mud bath occasion.
Meals : Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included.
Because of the wavy seas of Disibilmez and Kurtoglu capes that we have to cross, we will cruise earlier than the other days and reach the world-famous Gocek Gulf. We will anchor at Sunken Bath for breakfast and swimming break. This place is also known as Cleopatra Bay due to the beautiful underwater ruins of an old bath. Then we will cruise to Tersane Island. This naturally protected harbor was used as a shipyard in Byzantine and Ottoman times.
Meals : Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included.
Arrive at Fethiye Harbor early in the morning. We offer optional jeep safari tour. For those who will not join the Safari, the boat will anchorat Samanlik Bay for lunch and swimming. The boat will anchor at Ece Saray Marina where our tour ends at 16:00.