The Jordan Classic Tour is the perfect journey to cover the most popular historical and cultural treasures of Jordan. Discover the ancient and modern sites of Amman, ruins of the Amman Roman theatre, the Citadel and the Umayyad Palace, the Christian Town of Madaba “The City of Mosaics”, the Rose Red City of the Nabateans – Petra. Float on the waters of the Dead Sea and explore the impressing Wadi Rum desert by jeep then time to relax on the Red Sea. Flexible itinerary which can be customized to your preferences.Itinerary is fully flexible and can be personalized to better suit your needs and preferences.
– Visit the ruins of the Amman Roman theatre, the Citadel and the Umayyad Palace.
– Explore Dead Sea – The lowest point on the surface of the Earth.
– Tours the Christian Town of Madaba “The City of Mosaics”.
– See for yourself why world heritage site Petra is Jordan’s jewel in the crown.
– Enjoy the jeep Tour inside the Wadi until sunset.
– Drink a cup of traditional Bedouin tea.
– 6-nights hotel accommodation at chosen hotel category (BB basis).
– Transportation with fully air conditioned non-smoking deluxe coach.
– Noted sightseeing tours on private guided basis.
– Professional English speaking tour guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism.
– Main entrance fees to sights mentioned in the itinerary.
– All transfers on arrivals/departures from Hotels/Airports.
– Taxes and handling services / No hidden costs!
– Items of a personal nature.
– Gratuities (optional) to guides, drivers or staff at cruise.
– Cruise extras (minibar, telephone/internet usage, laundry, etc).
– International flights to/from Jordan and personal travel insurance.
– All kinds of beverages (except the drinks served with breakfast), and medical service.
– Any other expenses not noted in the above included section or airport tax, visa for Jordan (if required).
– Available year-round on daily basis.
– Extra days/nights & additional tours/activities can be added.
– Fully flexible, can be personalized and combined with other areas of Jordan.
– Suitable for individuals, families and groups.
– Prices are “starting from” per person based on twin/double share accommodation.
– Prices are “starting from” for traveling in low season (May – September).
– Prices are “starting from” for hotel accommodation at 3*/Boutique hotel category (BB basis).
– Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability.
– Rates for single, triple or families are available on request – please inquire.
– Please fill the “Enquiry Form” for the high season prices.
Upon arrival, a representative from Veni Vidi Travel will meet you at Queen Alia International Airport (QAIA). Transfer to hotel in Amman. Rest of day and evening then free at leisure.
Overnight: Amman| Meal: None.
After breakfast, start your tour by visiting the ruins of the Amman Roman theatre, the Citadel and the Umayyad Palace. The tour includes visits to the Archaeological and Folklore Museums. Free time in the old down town area of the city for walking/shopping then transfer to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on the surface of the Earth. Free time at leisure and overnight at the hotel.
Overnight: Dead Sea| Meal: Breakfast included.
Breakfast, then morning transfer to Petra, The Rose Red City of the Nabateans. Start your guided tour with a horse ride up to the Siq and proceed to explore this amazing world heritage site. The Rose Red City of Petra will surely surpass your wildest expectations. Visit the higher parts of the city before returning to your hotel.
Overnight: Petra| Meal: Breakfast included.
After breakfast start your tour by visiting Beida, also known as little Petra and the place where the Nabateans used to entertain their guests. Then proceed south to the enchanting desert of Wadi Rum, Jordan’s largest desert and one of the most spectacular desert landscapes in the world. Jeep Tour inside the Wadi until sunset. Watch the most beautiful view while drinking a cup of traditional Bedouin tea. Transfer to Aqaba .
Overnight: Aqaba| Meal: Breakfast included.
Breakfast. Free time at leisure, then transfer back to Amman.
Overnight: Amman| Meal: Breakfast included.
Breakfast, check-out and as per your international flight departure time meet for transfer to Amman Airport.
Meal: Breakfast included.