Express Petra Tour can be described as a flying visit, suitable for those eager to only see the wonder of Petra. Spend a full day in the red rose city walking about the majestic and mystical architecture of the Nabatean Arabs. You also have the chance to get an impression of this modern capital, during overnight stay in Amman. This tour operates only on private basis including return airport transfers.
– Transfer by modern sedan or H1 van along the desert highway to Wadi Mousa.
– See the main sights of Petra in a few hours on a full-day tour from Amman.
– Visit rock-carved sites of Petra such as the Treasury and Monastery.
– Walk between the hills to the Place of Sacrifice.
– 2-nights hotel accommodation in Amman at chosen hotel category (BB basis).
– Transportation with fully air conditioned non-smoking deluxe coach.
– Noted sightseeing tours on private guided basis.
– Professional English speaking tour guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism.
– Main entrance fees to sights mentioned in the itinerary.
– All transfers on arrivals/departures from Hotels/Airports.
– Taxes and handling services / No hidden costs!
– Items of a personal nature.
– Gratuities (optional) to guides, drivers or staff at cruise.
– Cruise extras (minibar, telephone/internet usage, laundry, etc).
– International flights to/from Jordan and personal travel insurance.
– All kinds of beverages (except the drinks served with breakfast), and medical service.
– Any other expenses not noted in the above included section or airport tax, visa for Jordan (if required).
– Available year-round on daily basis.
– Extra days/nights & additional tours/activities can be added.
– Fully flexible, can be personalized and combined with other areas of Jordan.
– Suitable for individuals, families and groups.
– Prices are “starting from” per person based on twin/double share accommodation.
– Prices are “starting from” for traveling in low season (May – September).
– Prices are “starting from” for Nile River Cruise at 3* category (BB basis).
– Given offer is not valid for the Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays.
– Rates for single, triple or families are available on request – please inquire.
– Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability.
Meet on arrival to Amman Airport and transfer to hotel in the city centre, rest of day/evening then free at leisure.
Overnight: Amman| Meal: None.
*Depending on your arrival time there is also the option to transfer directly on to hotel in Petra, instead of staying overnight in Amman, choice is yours.
Early morning depart on the 2.5hr drive to Petra, Jordan’s main attraction. Petra was established around the 6th century BC by the Nabataean Arabs, a nomadic tribe who settled in the area and founded a commercial empire. Start the trip on horse back or on foot through the Siq (narrow canyon) and walk from here to the the most beautiful monument: the Treasury. Continue along the Street of Facades, the Royal Tombs and Pharaoh’s Castle. Afternoon return back to Amman for overnight stay.
Overnight: Amman| Meal: Breakfast included.
Breakfast, check-out and as per your international flight departure time meet for transfer to Amman Airport.
Meal: Breakfast included.