Hand-picked tours & activities
Customized tour programs
Start tours any date you like
Professional & reliable travel services
Pre, during and post trip support
Certificate of Excellence Winner
2014-2018 from TripAdvisor
Legally licensed by TURSAB
Great use of money and time!
“One of the best city tours we have experienced and well organized with a great value as advertised. Our tour guide – Raci – was amazing! Informative and efficient with our time and the lunch was a delightful surprise. All the key places we visited was given more then enough time to learn and look around. Would recommend 100%!” K Myles
Historical Istanbul City Tour – Visit the top historical attractions of Istanbul with our one day walking tour. Explore UNESCO-listed Hagia Sophia Museum, the Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, Istanbul Hippodrome. Find out the Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar and hear the story about extravagant sultans and their harems from your expert guide!
Our driver will meet you at your hotel lobby between 07:00 – 08:00 and drive you to the meeting point where you will meet the other participants of the Istanbul day tour. Following sites will be visited with an experienced and professional tour guide licensed by the ministry of tourism.
Idea for the hippodrome originally came from Emperor Septimius Severus in 203. He came to Byzantium to beat down a rebellion in a Roman civil war, after which he raised the city walls, slaughtered most of the inhabitants, and introduced an arena for chariot races and other entertainment. You will be able to see the Obelisk from Egypt, Serpentine Column from Delphi and fountain of Wilhelm II.
Blue Mosque (called Sultanahmet Camii in Turkish) is a historical mosque in Istanbul. The mosque is known as the Blue Mosque because of blue tiles surrounding the walls of interior design.Mosque was built between 1609 and 1616 years, during the rule of Ahmed I. One of the biggest mosques of Istanbul from 17th century architecture is one of the principal adornments on the skyline of Istanbul. Also famous for its blue tiles and 6 minarets.
Hagia Sophia Museum
Hagia Sophia, the biggest church constructed by the East Roman Empire in Istanbul, has been constructed three times in the same location. The Church of Holy Wisdom, undoubtedly one of the greatest architectural creations in the World used as a mosque during Ottomans and serving as a museum today.
Oldest and the largest covered market place in the World with nearly 4.000 shops full of rich collections of carpets, jewellery, leather, and souvenirs.
The great palace of the Ottoman sultans from the 15th to the 19th centuries housing an exquisite collection of crystal, silver, and Chinese porcelain, robes worn by the sultans and their families, the famous jewels of the Imperial Treasury, miniatures, the Holy Mantle; enshrining relics of the Prophet Mohammed .
* Treasury and Harem sections in Topkapi Palace are not included in the itinerary and are due to extra entry.
There are five tombs of Ottoman Sultans within the graveyard at St. Sophia. The ceramic panels are the most beautiful examples of the 16th century with purple, green, blue, and red flower motives. Prince robes and a small piece from the Kaaba covers are displayed on the sarcophaguses.
End Of Tour
You will be transferred back to your hotel at the end of tour.
– Hotel Pick-up & drop-off by air-conditioned non-smoking tour coach.
– Entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary.
– Lunch at local restaurant.
– Professional Licensed Tour Guide.
– Services Charges & Local Taxes.
– Items of a personal nature.
– Admission to Treasury and Harem sections in Topkapi Palace.
– Gratuities (optional) to guides, drivers or staff at hotels.
– All kinds of beverages.
– Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
– The tour includes free pick-up service from hotels in Sultanahmet or Taksim area. There will be an extra charge for other locations.
– Child aged 0-2 free of charge, %30 discount for child aged under 7 years old.
– Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.
– In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited.
– This tour is regular. Please contact us for private tour options.