Hand-picked tours & activities
Customized tour programs
Start tours any date you like
Professional & reliable travel services
Pre, during and post trip support
Certificate of Excellence Winner
2014-2018 from TripAdvisor
Legally licensed by TURSAB
Great use of money and time!
“One of the best city tours we have experienced and well organized with a great value as advertised. Our tour guide – Raci – was amazing! Informative and efficient with our time and the lunch was a delightful surprise. All the key places we visited was given more then enough time to learn and look around. Would recommend 100%!” K Myles
Bosphorus Cruise & Two Continents Tour – Explore the highlights of Istanbul, where Turkey’s Ottoman and Byzantine empires located before. Visit the fascinating Dolmabahce Palace, breath taking Camlica, Ortakoy, a historical Rustem Pasha Mosque and famous Spice Bazaar with an expert guide. Learn all history about extravagant sultans and discover Ottoman and Byzantine era architecture.
Our driver will meet you at your hotel lobby between 07:00 – 08:00 and drive you to the meeting point where you will meet the other participants of the Istanbul day tour. Following sites will be visited with an experienced and professional tour guide licensed by the ministry of tourism.
Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar)
The air here is filled with the enticing aromas of various spices cinnamon, caraway, saffron, mint, thyme and every other conceivable herb and spices. Shops selling spices, fruits, vegetables, flowers, Turkish delights etc..
Bosphorus Tour on Boat
A traditional excursion by boat along the waterway separating Europe and Asia. The shore is lined with old wooden villas, palaces of marble, fortresses, and small fishing villages. During the excursion you will pass the magnificent Dolmabahce Palace, and further along, the parks and imperial pavilions of Yildiz Palace. On the coastal edge of this park, is Ciragan Palace, 300 meters of is marble facade faces the shore. At Ortakoy a great variety of artists gather every Sunday to display their work along the street. Ortakoy is a symbol of tolerance with a church, a mosque and a synagogue existing side by side for centuries.
Was the first European style palace. It was built by Ottoman Sultans between 1843 and 1846.This is the last residence for Ottoman Sultans with 365 rooms and 22 saloons. Also famous with the great collection of European antiquity. Ataturk lived the final part of his life in the palace and died there.
Unique chance to step from one continent (ASIA) to another (EUROPE)
The highest point in Istanbul. At the top of it you can rest and admire the magnificent panorama of Istanbul and the Bosphorus from the beautiful gardens, landscaped in traditional style. Closed : Beylerbeyi Palace closed on Monday and Thursday, will be replaced by Chora Museum
End Of Tour
You will be transferred back to hotel at the end of tour.
– Hotel pick-up & drop-off by non-smoking A/C tour coach.
– Non-Smoking A/C tour midi-bus transport with driver, fuel, road tolls and parking fees.
– Main entrance fees to sights mentioned in the itinerary.
– Lunch at local restaurant.
– Professional English speaking guide licensed by the ministry of tourism.
– Services charges & local taxes.
– Items of a personal nature.
– Admission to Harem sections in Dolmabahce Palace.
– Gratuities (optional) to guide and driver.
– All kinds of beverages.
– Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
– The tour includes free pick-up service from hotels in Sultanahmet or Taksim area. There will be an extra charge for other locations.
– Child aged 0-2 free of charge, %30 discount for child aged under 7 years old.
– Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.
– In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited.
– This tour is regular. Please contact us for private tour options.