Hand-picked tours & activities
Customized tour programs
Start tours any date you like
Professional & reliable travel services
Pre, during and post trip support
Certificate of Excellence Winner
2014-2018 from TripAdvisor
Legally licensed by TURSAB
Excellent trip to Istanbul 🙂
“My family and I had a wonderful holiday in Istanbul thanks to Mr Bulent and Veni Vidi Travel. The trip was well organized from airport pick ups and drop offs to hotel selection, coordination of tours and tour guides. I would like to say that the tour guides were extremely knowledgeable and informative about all aspects of Istanbul. We were shown around the main attractions and more, with flexible tour guides who accommodated our wishes. Mr Bulent coordinated the holiday with great expertise. I would recommend booking a holiday through Vedi Veni Travel at any time.” R. Rashid
Istanbul & Ephesus Tour – 5-days guided tour visiting historical highlights of exotic Istanbul, with a side trip to the Roman ruins of ancient Ephesus, best preserved archeological site in Turkey, and the House Of Virgin Mary. Istanbul & Ephesus tour includes accommodation in hotels, sightseeing tours, as well as an expert guide, meals, domestic flight tickets and land/airport transport.
– Marvel at monuments from the Byzantine and Ottoman empires
– Go to the former mosque and church turned museum at the Hagia Sophia
– See the imperial residence of the Ottoman sultans, Topkapı Palace
– Walk the ancient streets of Ephesus, in the footsteps of great civilizations
– See the stunning Celsus Library and Temple of Hadrian
– Visit the House of the Virgin Mary, where it’s though she spent her final days
– 4-nights hotel accommodation at chosen hotel category (BB basis)
– Noted sightseeing tours on regular group basis (private on request)
– Transportation with fully air conditioned non-smoking deluxe coach
– Professional English speaking tour guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism
– Main entrance fees to sights mentioned in the itinerary
– Lunch on full day tours (vegetarian meals available)
– Round trip flight tickets to/from Izmir, economy class including taxes
– All transfers in Istanbul/Izmir on arrivals/departures from Airport/Hotel
– Taxes and handling services / No hidden costs!
– Items of a personal nature
– Optional tours and activities
– Gratuities to guides, drivers or staff at hotels (optional)
– Hotel extras (minibar, telephone/internet usage, laundry, etc)
– International flights to/from Turkey and personal travel insurance
– All kinds of beverages (except the drinks served with breakfast), and medical service
– Any other expenses not noted in the above included section or airport tax, visa for Turkey (if required)
– Available year round on a daily basis
– Extra days/nights & additional tours/activities can be added
– Fully flexible, can be personalized and combined with other areas of Turkey
– Suitable for individuals, families and groups
– Prices are “starting from” per person based on twin/double share accommodation.
– Prices are “starting from” for traveling in low season (Jan 5th – March 15th / Nov 1st – Dec 25th).
– Prices are “starting from” for hotel accommodation at 3*/Boutique hotel category (BB basis).
– Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability.
– Rates for single, triple or families are available on request – please inquire.
– Please fill the “Enquiry Form” for the high season prices.
Upon arrival in Istanbul, the city of two continents, you will be greeted by “Veni Vidi Travel” with Turkish hospitality. Transfer to your hotel (Check-In 13:00). Remainder of your day at leisure.
Overnight: Istanbul | Meals: None
Your day will commence with a visit to the ancient Byzantine Hippodrome where you will tour the Egyptian Obelisk, Serpentine Column, Fountain of Wilhelm II, the elegant Blue Mosque famous with its heavenly six minarets and the Hagia Sophia Museum, built during the reign of Emperor Theodosius and burned down in the fire of Nika Revolt in 532 A.D. Just before lunch break, you will visit the Caferaga Medresesi. After lunch break at local restaurant, you will visit the Topkapi Palace (excluding harem), residence and administrative center of the Ottoman Sultans. Day tour will finish with the visit of Grand Bazaar.
Overnight: Istanbul | Meals : Buffet Breakfast & lunch included.
OPTIONAL |Bosphorus Dinner Cruise
Admire spectacular views of Istanbul’s beautifully illuminated palaces, mosques and Bosphorus bridges, and enjoy a delicious 3-course dinner with select drinks. Glittering entertainment from belly dancers, whirling dervishes and other artistes is included, along with hotel pickup & drop-off.
Adult Price: €80.-
Meet your guide at hotel lobby for a short drive to Spice Market, Egyptian Bazaar heaped with various sweets & spices is one of the world’s largest spice bazaars since 1665. Soon after, you will visit the Rustem Pasha Mosque. Then embark on the Bosphorus ferry for an unforgettable cruise along the Bosphorus, the beautiful strait that divides Europe from Asia. After lunch break, day tour will continue with driving across the first Bosphorus Bridge & head for the summit of Camlica Hill, which offers 360° panoramic views of Istanbul overlooking the Sea of Marmara. Driving back to Europe over the Bosphorus Bridge, you will visit Dolmabahce Palace (excluding harem), the imperial residence of the last six Sultans, with more than 340 rooms & 8 Turkish baths.
Overnight: Istanbul | Meals: breakfast and lunch included.
After breakfast & check-out, you will be transferred to Istanbul Ataturk Airport for early morning flight to Izmir. On your arrival to Izmir Airport, you will be greeted by our stuff and transferred to Ephesus to meet with the other participants of the tour. In the morning section of the day tour, you will visit the Ancient City of Ephesus, the best preserved Greco-Roman City in the world. Here you will see the Agora, Odeon, Curetes Street, Celsius Library, famous Roman Baths, the Grand Theatre & Marble Street. Then you will visit the Temple of Artemis, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. After lunch break at local restaurant, day tour will proceed with a visit to the House of Virgin Mary & finish the day tour with isa Bey Mosque. After the tour, you will be transferred to Izmir Airport for evening flight to Istanbul. On your arrival to Istanbul, you will be met & transferred to your hotel.
Overnight: Istanbul | Meals : Buffet Breakfast & lunch included.
tour includes accommodation in hotels, sightseeing. tours, as well as an expert guide, meals and domestic land/air transport.
Meals : Buffet Breakfast included.