Hand-picked tours & activities
Customized tour programs
Start tours any date you like
Professional & reliable travel services
Pre, during and post trip support
Certificate of Excellence Winner
2014-2018 from TripAdvisor
Legally licensed by TURSAB
Our trip to GREECE with VENI VIDI TRAVEL was EXCELLENT! Opa!
“Veni Vidi planned everything superbly well. My husband and I had never been to Greece before, so we were really dependent on their arrangements and recommendations. In addition to Athens, we visited the islands of Mykonos, Naxos, and Santorini, so there was a fair amount of internal travel. That can be stressful in an unfamiliar country, but Veni Vidi Travel chose comfortable hotels and set us up with local tours that were just the right pace for my husband and me. (We are in our 60s.) Local Greek tour agents (fluent in English) met us whenever we arrived at a location by air or ferry–something we really appreciated–and made sure we got to our hotels safely. What a relief! The local agents also recommended restaurants and shops, and answered all our questions. We felt we were in good hands every step of the way.” John F
Begin from Athens with your luxury air conditioned bus and your professional guide and enjoy a majestic two days trip. Visit Delphi archaiological site with the temple of Apollo considered as ‘the navel of the wold’ in ancient Greece and the impresside Meteora grey rocks with its UNESCO-listed cliff-top monasteries.
– Explore two top Greek UNESCO World Heritage sites in just 2 days.
– Stroll through Delphi site & museum also known as the ‘navel of the world’.
– Visit two Meteora Byzantine Monasteries & enjoy breathtaking views.
– Stop at Thermopylae and marvel at the Monument of King Leonidas of Sparta.
– 3* or 4* hotel accommodation including dinner & breakfast.
– Accommodation at chosen hotel category (Tourist Class / First Class) (HB basis).
– Transportation with fully Air Conditioned non-smoking deluxe coach.
– Professional English Speaking Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism.
– Main entrance fees to sights mentioned in the itinerary.
– Taxes and handling services.
– Items of a personal nature.
– Gratuities (optional) to guides, drivers or staff at hotels.
– Hotel extras (minibar, telephone/internet usage, laundry, etc).
– All kinds of beverages (except the drinks served with breakfast), and medical service.
– Available April to October every Mon / Wed / Thu.
– Extra days/nights & additional tours/activities can be added.
– Appropriate clothing is required. Ladies should not wear short skirts and must have long sleeves. Men are not allowed to wear shorts.
– Suitable for individuals, families and groups.
– Prices are “from” per person based on twin/double share accommodation.
– Rates for single or triple travelers are available on request – please inquire.
– Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability.
Hop on board your luxury bus and enjoy a unique journey northwest to Delphi, arriving around noon. Famous for its theater, Temple of Apollo and ancient ruins, Delphi was considered the center of the earth and the universe, and played a central role in the classical Greek world. Visit at the archaeological site and the TEMPLE of APOLLO famous for its oracle. In the afternoon after lunch depart through Central Greece and the cities of Lamia (short stop), Trikala crossing the Thessalian plain, to Kalambaka (a small town built at the foot of the majestic grey rocks, and crowded by the METEORA Monasteries (short stop for souvenirs).
Overnight: Kalambaka| Meals: Dinner included.
Savor breakfast in your hotel and then travel for nearby UNESCO-listed Meteora for a tour of the cliff-top monasteries. Visit two different impressive Byzantine Monasteries built on top of rock towers and providing breathtaking views over the plain. The monasteries are perched on top of towers of sandstone, which for centuries provided totally inaccessible retreats for the monks. Meteora is considered one of the most beautiful and inspiring area of mainland Greece, and its monasteries are one of the country’s most unique attractions. By your return you may visit optional a factory of Byzantine style icons. Return to Athens passing by the heroic monument of Leonidas king of Sparta in Thermopylae (short stop for photos). Arrive in Athens in the early evening.
Meals : Buffet breakfast included.