Experience two of Greece’s most awe-inspiring sights on this 3-day tour from Athens, with round-trip coach transport and hotel accommodation included. This tour can be combined with other travel arrangements you might wish to make for Greece, just let us know what you would like to accomplish and we will advise accordingly.
– Visit Delphi, ancient Greece’s most sacred site on the slopes of Mt. Parnassus.
– Tour the archaeological sites of Delphi and the Temple of Apollo.
– Visit the spectacular hanging monasteries of Meteora.
– Lose yourself in the Forest of the White River, a wonderful mountain wilderness area full of natural beauty.
– 3* or 4* hotel accommodation including dinner & breakfast.
– Accommodation at chosen hotel category (Tourist Class / First Class) (HB basis).
– Transportation with fully Air Conditioned non-smoking deluxe tour coach.
– Professional English Speaking Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism.
– Main entrance fees to sights mentioned in the itinerary.
– Taxes and handling services.
– Items of a personal nature.
– Gratuities (optional) to guides, drivers or staff at hotels.
– Hotel extras (minibar, telephone/internet usage, laundry, etc).
– All kinds of beverages (except the drinks served with breakfast), and medical service.
– Hotel accommodation tax – Paid directly in hotels as following: 5* hotels – 4 Euro per room/per night, 4* hotels – 3 Euro per room/per night, 3* hotels – 1.5 Euro per room/per night.
– International flights to/from Greece and personal travel insurance.
– Any other expenses not noted in the above included section or airport tax, visa for Greece (if required).
– Available April to October every Tue, Wed, Sun.
– Extra days/nights & additional tours/activities can be added.
– Appropriate clothing is required. Ladies should not wear short skirts and must have long sleeves. Men are not allowed to wear shorts.
– Suitable for individuals, families and groups.
– Prices are “from” per person based on twin/double share accommodation.
– Rates for single or triple travelers are available on request – please inquire.
– Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability.
Meet in the hotel lobby to join on this 03-day guided tour. Leave Athens for Delphi via Thebes, Levadia and the picturesque village of Arachova, located on the slopes of Mount Parnassus. On arrival in Delphi visit the Sanctuary of Apollo Pythios with Treasury of the Athenians, the Temple of Apollo and the Archaeological Museum containing such masterpieces of ancient Greek sculpture as the bronze Charioteer and the famous athlete Aghias.
Overnight: Delphi| Meals: Dinner included.
Breakfast at hotel with the morning free at leisure during which you can do more exploring on your own if you wish. Then depart on an interesting trip through Central Greece and the towns of Lamia to Kalambaka.
Overnight: Kalambaka| Meals: Buffet breakfast & dinner included.
Visit Meteora and enjoy a unique and most impressive scenery with the ageless Monasteries, containing priceless historical & religious treasures, standing between Earth and Sky atop huge rocks. Return to Athens via Trikala, Lamia and Thermopylae making a short stop to see from across the road the Leonida’s Monument. Arrival back to tour terminal/or hotel in Athens.
Meals: Buffet breakfast included.