7 Day tour discovering the landmarks and archaeological sites of Athens, then exploring the island paradises of Mykonos. Includes accommodation in hotels, sightseeing tours and ferry tickets. Athens & Island of Mykonos tour package includes accommodation in hotels, sightseeing tours in Athens, as well as an expert guide, domestic ferry tickets, arrival/departure transfers in Athens & Mykonos island. This travel package is available year round and can be customized.
– Explore Athens – a living museum! Stand before the gleaming Acropolis and magnificent Parthenon.
– Experience a luxury cruise to the Saronic Islands.
– Feast on Grecian delights in charming local taverns.
– Navigate through the narrow streets of Mykonos.
– Enjoy Mykonos’ famous nightlife.
– 6-night hotel accommodation at chosen hotel category (BB basis).
– Half day guided sightseeing in Athens.
– Round trip ferry tickets Athens to Mykonos.
– Arrival/departure transfers in Athens & Island of Mykonos.
– Taxes and handling services / No hidden costs!
– Items of a personal nature.
– Optional tours and activities.
– Hotel extras (minibar, telephone/internet usage, laundry, etc).
– International flights to/from Greece and personal travel insurance.
– All kinds of beverages (except the drinks served with breakfast), and medical service.
– Any other expenses not noted in the above included section or airport tax, visa for Greece (if required).
– Available year round on a daily basis.
– Extra days/nights & additional tours/activities can be added.
– Fully flexible, can be personalized and combined with other areas of Greece.
– Suitable for individuals, families and groups.
– Prices are “starting from” per person based on twin/double share accommodation.
– Prices are “starting from” for traveling in low season (Jan 5th – April 1st / Nov 1st – Dec 25th).
– Prices are “starting from” for hotel accommodation at 3*/Boutique hotel category (BB basis).
– Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability.
– Rates for single, triple or families with children are available on request – please inquire.
– Please fill the “Enquiry Form” for the high season prices.
Upon arrival in Athens, you will be greeted with Greek hospitality and transferred to your hotel (Check-In 13:00). Remainder of your day is yours to explore the Plaka area and Athens on your own.
Overnight: Athens| Meals: None
After breakfast, we spend the morning on a coach tour of the city. Popular landmarks and monuments we will pass are the Panathinaikon stadium, the Zappeion, the temple of the Olympian Zeus, Hadrian’s Arch and the Parliament. We will also pay a visit to the Acropolis which looks over the city. We take a guided tour of the Acropolis before visiting one of the world’s best museums – the Acropolis museum. The afternoon is at leisure so why not explore the Plaka district or go shopping on popular Ermou Street.
Overnight: Athens| Meals: Buffet breakfast included.
OPTIONAL | Cape Sounion Tour (Afternoon)
Discover Cape Sounion and the Temple of Poseidon on a half-day tour. Enjoy beautiful views of the Saronic Gulf and its island. Explore the southern suburbs of Athens’ trendiest and most interesting districts. Experience breathtaking Cape Sounion, with its steep cliffs and crystal blue waters. Walk back in time to the Temple of Poseidon, god of the sea.
Adult Price: €60.-
Transfer to Piraeus for embarkation on the cruise boat. Then sail for the island of Hydra where you have time (around 1 hour) for a stroll, shopping or swimming. Then sail for Poros, the smallest of the three islands, separated from the Peloponnese by a narrow strait and offering a most enchanting view of Poros Town. Your time at leisure in Poros will be about 60 minutes. Lunch will be served during the voyage. On board again and after a two hour trip arrive to the last port of call, the island of Aegina. Here you once again have some free time at leisure to stroll around or swim weather permitting. Embarkation for the voyage of return.
Overnight: Athens| Meals: Buffet breakfast & lunch included.
Breakfast, check-out and transfer to port for morning departure on speed ferry to Mykonos. On arrival, you will be met at the port and transferred to hotel with remainder of the day and evening free at leisure. Wander the streets of white-washed Mykonos, before you party all night.
Overnight: Santorini| Meals: Buffet breakfast included.
*Domestic flights to Santorini also available, let us know your preference.
You have a free day in Mykonos. Mykonos Town (Chora) is the picturesque Greek island, with the fishing boats bobbing side by side with the luxury boats, the whitewashed streets, beaches, restaurants and bars; you will not be short of things to explore.
Overnight: Mykonos| Meals: Buffet breakfast included.
OPTIONAL | Delos Guided Tour (morning)
Take a trip back in time on the island of Delos. Explore the archeological site with a guide and marvel at exceptionally well-preserved monuments. Explore the ancient site of Delos with a knowledgeable guide, visit the archeological museum and learn more about the island’s history, travel in comfort on the only boat from Mykonos to Delos.
Adult Price: €50.-
After breakfast & check-out, you will be transferred to Mykonos port. Depart on fast ferry to Athens. On your arrival to Athens, you will be met and transferred to your hotel, for your final night in Greece.
Overnight: Athens| Meals: Buffet breakfast included.
*Domestic flights to Athens also available, let us know your preference.
After check-out, we will arrange for the transfer to Athens Airport for your onward travel arrangements.
Meals : Buffet Breakfast included.