Experience two of Greece’s most awe-inspiring sights on this 3-day tour from Athens, with round-trip coach transport and hotel accommodation included. Led by an expert guide, see UNESCO-listed sites such as the Sanctuary of Asklepios and discover the Delphi Archaeological Museum. Venture out on daytime excursions to Olympia, Delphi and Epidaurus with your historian guide before enjoying your evenings in relaxed.
*This tour can be combined with other travel arrangements you might wish to make for Greece, just let us know what you would like to accomplish and we will advise accordingly.
– Visit three important archaeological sites: Epidaurus, Olympia and Delphi.
– See the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Sanctuary of Asklepios at Epidaurus.
– Explore Delphi Archaeological Museum at leisure and see exciting artifacts like the Charioteer of Delphi.
– 3* or 4* hotel accommodation including dinner & breakfast.
– Accommodation at chosen hotel category (Tourist Class / First Class) (HB basis).
– Transportation with fully Air Conditioned non-smoking deluxe tour coach.
– Professional English Speaking Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism.
– Main entrance fees to sights mentioned in the itinerary.
– Taxes and handling services.
– Items of a personal nature.
– Gratuities (optional) to guides, drivers or staff at hotels.
– Hotel extras (minibar, telephone/internet usage, laundry, etc).
– All kinds of beverages (except the drinks served with breakfast), and medical service.
– International flights to/from Greece and personal travel insurance.
– Any other expenses not noted in the above included section or airport tax, visa for Greece (if required).
– Available April to October every Mon, Tue, Sat.
– Extra days/nights & additional tours/activities can be added.
– Appropriate clothing is required. Ladies should not wear short skirts and must have long sleeves. Men are not allowed to wear shorts.
– Suitable for individuals, families and groups.
– Prices are “from” per person based on twin/double share accommodation.
– Rates for single or triple travelers are available on request – please inquire.
– Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability.
Leave from Athens by the coastal road to the Corinth Canal (short stop). Drive on and visit the Theatre of Epidauros, famous for its remarkable acoustics. Then proceed to the town of Nauplion (short photo stop), drive on to Mycenae and visit the Archaeological Site and the Tomb of Agamemnon. Then depart for Olympia through Central Peloponnese and the towns of Tripolis and Megalopolis.
Overnight: Olympia| Meals: Dinner included.
In the morning visit the Archaeological Site with the Sanctuary of Olympian Zeus, the Ancient Stadium and the Archaeological Museum. Then drive on through the plains of Eliad and Achaia until the magnificent bridge crossing the Corinthian Bay from Rion to Antirion. Pass by the picturesque towns of Nafpactos (Lepanto) and Itea, arrive in Delphi.
Overnight: Delphi| Meals: Buffet breakfast & dinner included.
Visit the Archaeological Site and Museum in Delphi. Then some free time before departing on the drive back to Athens via Arachova, Levadia and Thebes. Arrive Athens early evening around 18:30-19:00.
Meals: Buffet breakfast included.